A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Saturday, June 12, 2004

I have an addiction

Spider Solitaire


I play it on the home PC. As soon as I log onto my portion of the computer (I've created user names for me, my brother John and The boys) I click on the shortcut I created for Spider Solitaire. Do I make it online? Well, not all the time.

Several nights this week, I've made a vow that I was going to do some short story writing and shamefully, I never did.

Once you play Spider Solitaire, there's no going back to the boring regular variety.

I'll play until I lose a hand. The problem is...I've gotten so good I can play for hours and not lose one game.

Last night, I logged onto William's site and got online long enough to send some email, printed out part of a poem I had in an email draft and checked my RB group. But as I was about to log off, I found myself clicking on programs and on the verge of opening Spider Solitaire.

Guess what happened? Thunder shouted at me and I saw lightning flicker (I had all the lights out except the PC screen).
I decided to take this as a sign from the Higher Power to not click on the link and to get my cute ass to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home