A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Monday, June 14, 2004

Tonsils

I'm working hard today because I may have to go with my sister to take little Ben the hospital. His tonsils come out tomorrow. I was amazed when she said it was now out-patient surgery. He'll have to be careful for 2 weeks due to bleeding but other than that he should be fine.

Lisa told him yesterday that he has Aunt Sherrie's blue eyes and her bad tonsils. Yea, I do have bad tonsils--in fact my throat is raw now from my sinuses draining. Allergies suck!

I hate to see Ben go through surgery. William had his removed at 3 and he had the worse time. I think it was partly due to his autism. Lisa said that when Ben had his finger pricked for blood work on Friday that he didn't bat an eye. So maybe, he'll do better. I hope so.

I've got a freezer full of ice cream and loads of jello waiting for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home