A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Friday, July 30, 2004

Silly Teen Movies

I watched a crazy teen movie last night--EuroTrip.
 
Sex, teens and craziness along with thin plots and holes in the story. But hey, it was fun to watch.
 
There was one crazy scene where a mime doing a robot imitation fought with the 'lead' guy who was also doing a robot imitation. I swear that was the craziest thing I've seen in ages. Two robots fighting in robot mode. I laughed so freaking hard. I can see it in my head now. And I'm laughing.
 
And the song "Scotty doesn't know" keeps playing in my head.
 
Its a fun movie, full of laughs and ya know, sometimes you need some silliness to counter all the seriousness of daily life.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home