A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Monday, September 20, 2004

"cool"

Ben's picked up the word from me. Lisa said he's said it a million times over the weekend. Mom said she heard it almost as much tonight...and I heard it enough to make me laugh.

A Christmas catalog came in the mail today. Ben 'cooled' every train, race car, spiderman, scooby doo, baseball and bat he saw. I was smart and dog-eared the pages. IS that a word? dog-eared? He kept going back and forth. I told him we would have to write a letter to Santa.

William has a song book..a silly song book. The songs are song to some old classics like 'twinkle twinkle" "its raining its pouring" "Take me out to the ball park" They're funny. I sing them. Maybe that's why they're funny. lol


1 Comments:

  • At 11:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I believe "dog-eared" is an actual word. I've heard it before, at any rate. The fact that is can be used as both an adjective and a verb is completely cool, I must say.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home