A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Today is...

.....................well, today! Can't believe September is almost over. Jeez! Where does time run away to? Ever since that big noodle incident in Feb, I've been disoriented with my watch. Hey I was not to blame, ok? So stop asking!

Moments of insanity are so cool. lol

I hurt my leg yesterday doing camels (a belly dance move) or so I thought. As I think back, I couldn't have done as much damage to my leg as I did with that particular move. My leg killed all the way from my left glut to my calf and around my knee. The whole leg was swollen by the time I got home. So I took a bubble bath and then went to bed to read. I put my leg up so the swelling would go down and as I read, I fell asleep. At 8 pm! I must have turned the light out sometime during the night. I barely remember hobbling to the bathroom at 2 am. And what time did I wake up this morning? Sometime after 8 am! I slept 12 hours! But my leg feels so much better except around my knee cap. As I got a shower this morning, I remember trying to do twist kicks, something I suck at, because I spin when I should kick. I think that's what hurt my leg. So this morning to prove my theory I practiced camels and ta da... no strain on my leg. Too chicken to try twist kicks though.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home