A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Saturday

.....I've succeeded in goofing off for two hours at work.
I've been dealing with nothing but tedious photos this week. It's about to drive me insane I think.
A lady called a few hours ago to ask a question about a Polaroid photo. It seems its "facing sideways and can you turn it to face me?" I told her I didn't understand her question so she s-l-o-o-o-w-l-y repeated it. lol She brought it in a few mins ago. It's a profile shot and she wants a full facial. I can't do that but she thought it was worth a go.

I should answer some email, but I don't have the discipline today that it takes to make adverbs and adjectives conjugate.

Well, its officially time to start turning things off in here. So I'll bid this blog day.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger Sherrie said…

    cool... my own hitwoman! lol... lips are sealed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home