A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Tuesday

I think today is someone's birthday...but I don't know whose????!!!!???
Oh well, if I get a whack over the head I'll know why.

Went to Walmart-ville before work... had to find a gold pen to write on photos with and get some soap. I use Ivory..always have..always will. The strange thing about Walmart is that I didn't run into anyone I knew... I always see someone. But not today... I wonder if they were hiding? Does Walmart have Mannequins? I saw a bunch today.

On the drive to work, I saw a bunch of policeman and deputy sheriff patrol cars. Were they some sort of sign? Maybe telling me I shouldn't cop out on something....But what.... ???

I'm in a funky mood today...part sunshine~part shadows. I thought my trip over the weekend would bring me a refreshed attitude but I still find myself slipping into my Scorpio isolation mode. Its a slow slip but still a slip... Sara pointed it out this morning in an IM ...she caught me on messenger as I was writing up my poems and putting them in this blog. She said I seemed to be slowly withdrawing from everyone... Am I, everyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home