A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Saturday, October 30, 2004

On a more Somber note..

...can I get more somber than that last post????

Yes

I

Can....


Grandmother told me she voted for John Kerry...because "He'll stop that war. Those poor boys are dying over there and he'll bring them home."

I disagree...but didn't argue with her. Too late for that. John Kerry has yet to impress me with his rambles during this campaign.

So I'll officially put my political choice out there...though I wish we had better choices. I'm sticking with the devil I know... George W. Bush.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Bob said…

    I totally share the same opinion... I would like to see Bush win, and stay in office to finish out this war... I worry Kerry will pull soldiers back, and let those terrorist groups regroup, and then they'll hit us again with a vengeance... a radio ad put it good this morning at work, "Each terrorist we kill over there is one less terrorist we have to worry about over here."... I know it's a soul-less attitude to have, perhaps... but when I know these people would kill us without a thought, and believe it's their religious right, what else can we do?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home