A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Friday, October 29, 2004

Sleepy Lazy Wet Day!

All the stuff I'm working on today is very tedious...and the gray skies aren't helping keep me awake. I could lie down on the floor and sleep soundly.

oh before I forget, I haven't been on yahoo messenger much this week. Too many prying eyes hanging around here lately, so I've not logged on. Send an email if you want to chat and I'll let you know if I can. We're starting to get more clients milling around now that our 'season' has started. By season, I mean holiday photos.

Well, Survivor is getting better. I'll not throw in the towel but I do think it jumped the shark with the all-star games. They'll need to do something in the upcoming seasons to revive it. Maybe Jeff will wear some speedos once in a while... or better ....oil himself down and put on a lime green thong. I'm all for that!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home