A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

A few more days left of 2004

I had a great Christmas. Got some cool gifts...like a chocolate voodoo doll... a handbag shaped like a corset...a watch with goofy, donald and mickey mouse on the face...some nifty clothes and a lot of body and bath works lotion, body wash and ect.... and that's to name just a few of the items.

But the best part was the laughter with family and watching the nephews open presents. I told one of my friends that the best present I got was from William who gave me a big Christmas hug and a sloppy kiss.

The day after Christmas we had an ice storm. So I didn't leave the house. Hung out with Granny and did some reading.

Yesterday Mom and I went shopping though we didn't buy anything. I wrote some poems for my second poetry book and did a few chores around the house, like take down the tree... I felt the urge to de-christmasize the place...so I did.

Today I'm at work...sipping coffee and thinking about how I wish I had of asked Santa for another day off.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger Bob said…

    A chocolate voodoo doll? very cool :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home