A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Monday, January 03, 2005

Hello January

I'm ready for 2005.

The holidays were great. Lots of laughter and fun.

Sent my next poetry book to PA. Maybe it will be accepted. Wish me luck.

Today I've been working lightly on some orders not due until Friday. And I also ordered a complete belly dance costume at half-price. I've been eyeing it since the summer and was happy to see it was on sale today. Its lovely...the skirt has gold sequins on royal blue chiffon... and the bra is sequined with bead fringe...covers my tummy a little and is made to move with undulations. I'm excited. When I finally get enough nerve up to do a video, its the costume I'll wear.

Well, back to work.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home