A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Wednesday already

Time is already flying away.

First hump day of the year.

Had a good laugh this morning. When I drove by the plaza where the Christmas tree is displayed, I saw one guy working on it while 11 or so sat around and watched him. That made me laugh. I bet they were all giving him advice. As far as I know at 2 pm, its still up.

Dad's not too happy with my choice of Day2day desktop calendars. It's "Wild Words from Wild Woman" For example today's quote:

"I'd like to get married again, but I"m afraid of that martial commitment-- we're talking two, three years of my life." ~~Laura Kennedy, a singular comic

I told Dad it was a choice of this one or misquotes by GW Bush. He didn't say anything. I know he hated my 2003 GWB calendar. So he'll probably not mention the wild women one again.


1 Comments:

  • At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That sounds like fun... i want one too...

    Sara xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home