A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Friday, May 20, 2005

TGIF

What a long week!

School's out next week. I hope I have more time for creative ventures then.
Working inside the lines gets very old. I need to take the path less traveled once in a while.

Let's see what's new....

Well, William learned a great insult from someplace. Good enough to get him kicked out of his kindergarten class for the afternoon. "Monkey Butt." No idea where he learned that one. I've got to teach him the concept of 'not-getting-caught.'

---
The local property tax office billed me $4.06 for a car I owned, but sold in 2000. The letter was very threatening. And made me laugh. How will I raise that kind of money???? Four bucks isn't hard to raise...it's the six sense... I mean cents that will be tough.

---
I'm having an affair with audio books.

---
My colors for spring/summer this year are pale pink and sky blue. I've gone Bohemian with skirts and tank tops.

---
I don't watch a lot of TV, mainly on Thursday and Sunday nights. HBO has canceled Carnivale--which sucks. Too many unanswered questions. Nip/Tuck 3 doesn't start until Sept. Damn, I miss that show--it's disturbing enough to interest me. Survior is off (no big loss there) and CSI's finale was last night....and man it rocked! I actually bit my nails! On-the-edge-of-your-seat-action! I cried at the end. Nick Stokes just moved to the #2 spot of my CSI cast list. Grissom is #1...sorry Warick...Nick's ability to cry and make me believe it, has outshone the greens of your eyes. But don't worry...you're a strong #3.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:19 PM, Blogger Peanut Road said…

    My nephew Jeff got in Kindergarten hot water for calling his braces-wearing (but otherwise rather attractive) teacher 'Brace-Face.' It was, unfortunately, only the first of many occasions when he failed to keep his mouth shut...I picked him up from after-school detention many a time.

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger Bob said…

    I was on the edge of the couch the whole time CSI was on... that was one hell of a season finale, and Mr. Eads did an awesome job of acting... all the panic and crying and anger - it had me tense the whole time just watching him... awesome show, I'm so glad I got hooked on it :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home