A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Shame on me



I've been treating my sip of sherrie blog like a red-headed stepchild.
It's not that I don't write...I do...just not here that often. Been in a private mood of late.

I've been consumed with my Irish Pirate Novel. I feel that I need to finish editing it so that I can move on to other work, like my Lamplighter novel.

Life's been ok.
Still writing.
Still laughing.
Still moon bathing.
Still belly dancing.
Still enjoying life through the nephews' eyes.
Still listening to audio books.
Still a flirt in a skirt.
Still stealing kisses.
Still chasing dreams.

I think if one ever gives up the latter... well, one ceases to exist.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger Peanut Road said…

    Where does one keep all the kisses one steals? Is there a safety deposit box somewhere? A bus station locker? Or do you just hide 'em under the bed?

     
  • At 3:42 PM, Blogger Meadow said…

    Amen. I know I'm still chasing mine. Everyday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home