A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Twas the Day before Thanksgiving

and all through the house..
not a turkey was stirring
wait..there's one dressed like a mouse.

it's bad poetry day!

Last night, I saw the forth Harry Potter...
it wasn't a rotter...
naturally some things were different, but the differences were acceptable...not like in the third movie where the director filled up time with dramatic photographic shots... this movie was filled with story all the way through and the kids... I was impressed with the guy who plays Harry...he always does a top-notch job but in this movie, he moved me when he had to face Vorty and when he returned with Cedric's body...

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day... Im the cook this year. My sister and her family, my mom and her fiance, my granny, my great-uncle Buddy and maybe a couple of other great-aunts are coming over to eat.

I'm wearing my cute little Indian girl outfit...the only thing is... it didn't come with a toma-hawk!

On a serious note...to my lurking readers, to my commenter and to my friends...Have a happy day and thank you for making my online life a happy place to be.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger Sherrie said…

    No axe fights at my house. If someone's got a beef, we thumb wrestle... we used to mud wrestle but Uncle Bubba like to take his overalls off and I tell ya... some giblets are best not served during the holidays.

    Have a happy T-day John G. :D

    ps..I think Indian Girls don't wear anything under their deer skin dresses.

    Note to self: Don't bend over during Thanksgiving.

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger Bob said…

    Indian girl outfit!?!?! Would that make you Poke-ah-hot-azz? Sorry, couldn't resist, lol ;P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home