A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Cold today!

According to the dear weather man, we're going to get cold rain later this afternoon and tomorrow. I'll say this...it's very cold.

Went to the post office to get some stamps and realized I need to send off my holiday packages, which I didn't have with me. The lines weren't too long and the clerk gave me some holiday stamps. Holiday Cookies...I asked if anyone had tasted them. He said, "They're self-adhesive." No vanilla flavoring.

Ten days left to Christmas. I'm getting so many orders in that I'll have to come in early the rest of this week and next. Some are easy...some aren't. Good thing I got all my shopping done...well, I still need to buy something for my cousin Lee's new baby. It was born at 7 months and is still in the hospital. It weighs almost 4 pounds now. Her name is Alley or Allie or Alleigh or some various of the Al and Lee together.

William wrote a letter to Santa and put it on the tree. I should take a photo of it. He wrote crooked. I can make out some of it. I sure hope Santa can. On his and Ben's presents I wrote From: Sherrie Claus. You know, I was thinking...where are my elves? I need my feet rubbed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home