A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Tuesday is...

some sort of special Mexican day I think. Guess I could go look it up online...

hmmmm...

nawwwwwwww...

Have had a very busy day...last minute Copy and restoration orders flooding me.

To top off the day, I had to take both nephews to school this morning...we forgot to get William's bookbag..so I had to turn around and get it. But I did get them both to school on time! Yipeeeee for me (doing the Grandpa Joe dance)... seemed weird when I went to William's 'elementary' school. We can't just say school...we have to add the elementary part too... I saw several of my old "Pecker's" sports bar friends from the mid to late 90's. They have married and have small kids. One stopped me and asked if William was my child. When I said no, I got the sympathy look...that all young mothers give the childless.

Today I've been busy with some really old photos...cleaning up the spots and adding color...boring photos...these people look as if they were posing for mug shots.

I've got to get some stamps tomorrow, so I can mail off my Xmas cards... note to self...get stamps pronto.

This reminds me... I left a photo someplace... of some frat boys with Merry Christmas written across their bare asses... if you see it please return it promptly... it has sentimental value.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger Peanut Road said…

    Today is no special Mexican holiday but yesterday was the Feast of the Lady of Guadalupe. That is the religious holiday in Mexico. And as good a reason as any for a party!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home