A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Friday, December 09, 2005

TGIF and some other meaningless letters




I really don't know why I sing the TGIF song, since I have to work tomorrow. But it's a short day.. 11-4 and I hope to get a lot of work done. One of my clients came by with a freaking fruitcake. I almost died. She made it. I'll give it to my Granny. Old people love fruitcakes.

I'm babysitting tonight. My brother-in-law is going to New Orleans for a week. He works with Lowes. Don't know exactly why. So she asked me to keep the nephews so they could have a night alone. Go sister... oh and if I have any readers in N.O...please don't judge all of NC by how my brother-in-law acts... he's just a redneck. And I had nothing to chose from at the brother-in-law shop.

Sat nite, going to a party. It's a Holiday party and... I guess I'll know if I had a good time if I wake up with mistletoe in my undies.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger Peanut Road said…

    Hey, I make marvelous fruitcakes.

    The secret is to douse them thoroughly with the Christmas spirits of your choice...rum, in my case.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home