A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Monday, December 12, 2005

The Weekend Update



Not a bad one. The weekend, not the update.

Friday nite--babysat the nephews. We played online games at the Harry Potter site. They crashed at 8:30 and I goofed off for a while before turning in.

Sat morn--I made pancakes shaped like Christmas stockings (was tricky but I managed to convince the boys they were stockings). We watched a silly Christmas video and then Ben and I played with his Power Rangers and other action figure toys. The 'bad' guys(my men) had captured Santa Claus and the Power Rangers had to save him. They defeated my men who were sent to the Reindeer barn to scoop up poo. The Power Rangers who got hurt were dispatched to the Elf Hospital where they were fed milk and cookies.(lol..hmmm This would make a fun Xmas story. I have a good imagination. I hope it rubs off on the boys...) While we played, William was on the computer playing some of his PC games. I dropped them off at their house and worked until 4.

Sat nite--Rushed home, got dressed and went to the party. Nice crowd. Lots of pretty Xmas decorations and good food. I danced a lot, even if it was by myself--I still had fun. Though I confess that I danced with a few guys and a couple of times with my 'hen' friends. Don't know why, but I got hit on by two guys who were 12 yrs my junior! I'm really trying to stick with guys closer to my age, not because they are more maturer than the younger guys, but because I get tired of having to give sexual lessons... classroom sex is fun, but when you're my age, you prefer to have a partner who is skilled. I'm not knocking younger men--just some younger men, especially the ones who think they're lords of the female body.... and they aren't. I know my body...I know what I like and just because their 'last girl friend liked it when a finger was inserted ( pick a space) and moved (pick a direction)," doesn't mean I will.

So I didn't wake up with mistletoe in my undies. The party ended early due to the smokers who were vanished outside. They were so loud, the neighbor's called the cops. I was home after midnight.

Sunday--I shopped and did some baking. Watched Survivor. What was up with that denim outfit Jeff Probst wore at the reunion show??? I knew Danni would win ...and I'm ok with that.

Today...I'm printing orders and goofing off online.... trying to get the dried prune image out of my head.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger Bob said…

    OMG, please put a bullet in my head - I missed the final Survivor... I am so stupid, I didn't notice that it was on Sun night, I assumed Thursday again... omg, can't believe I missed it, cause I so wanted to see Judd at the final tribal council, lol... damn, dang, heck.

     
  • At 4:39 PM, Blogger Sherrie said…

    Actually, the Tribal wasn't explosive...Judd wanted to explode, but Steph handled it very well. Danni knew she would win against Steph and didn't take Rafe, who thought she would. Cindy, who is a freaking dumbass asked a stupid question..."who did they wish wasn't on the jury!!" The reunion show was really good.

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger Bob said…

    I am so kicking myself I missed it tho, cause I caught every other episode... but Sun night I got to watching a mini-series on the SciFi channel, and forgot they usually put the finale on Sun night... my bad :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home