A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Friday, April 30, 2004

A Pirate's Life for Me



I have an important announcement...I'm leaving NC to become a Pirate.
No...you can't change my mind, so don't waste yer time, me hardy.
The sea calls to me. I must go pillage and plunder the 7 Seas.

heh heh I'm silly.
The insolent lad sent me a quiz to find out my pirate name. Here's the results:

Dirty Charity Read



You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!





give it a try pirate quiz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home