A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

I'm alive

...just busy.


I had a great weekend of being lazy. It was wonderful. But naturally, coming back to work after a few days off I find I'm scrambling around to get my work out for the week. One day off makes a big difference. It's amazing.

Mom's fiance is home from rehab. She's been there during her spare time. I didn't realize how much she helps out at my house. I haven't the boys much lately and I miss them so much. Lisa called today and asked if William can spend the night--that he's been asking for me. I said yes. A night of being silly is what I need.

The poetry book's off to the publisher. Now I'm concentrating on editing my novel and working up exercises for my creative writing group. It's been stagnant for a while. Bless my co-moderator--he's been too busy to help and I've been to busy to work in it, too. But now, I'm free and feel the urge to write.

I've been reading Stephen King's book--On Writing. Fantastic book.

Oops... clients here. Back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home