A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Saturday, August 21, 2004

Updated

I spent a few hours, fixing screwed up posts---when Blogger wouldn't let the cut and paste from Micro Word posts transfer propperly. And changing some of the font colors and styles. Deleting really boring things or deleting post with gif files that didn't show. Sorry Robert...your birthday poem is gone--if I can find the graphics, I'll post it on my website--so far no luck. But you know me.. I don't give up easily.

Chatted with The Grim Reaper tonight--he's a horror writer. We exchanged story ideas. I had to depart briefly to vaccum and told him I should write about a rabid vaccum cleaner--he laughed and suggested I write about the bag being full of spiders and it bursting open and releases spiders all over the place. Guess who didn't vaccum?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home