A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Clarification on Midnight at The Oasis

Beth's comment made me realize I sounded misleading. lol...sorry B.

The song was written by David Nichtern who collaborated with the Dead on a few songs.
It was recorded in 1974 by Maria Muldaur on lyrics with music by the Jerry (Garcia) and the Great American String Band. (he was a member of the band)

It wasn't a Dead project but...to me Jerry was the backbone of the Dead and I associate everything that he's done with the Grateful Dead.

My apologies Beth

1 Comments:

  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    It's cool.. I've been wrong before and just as confused, lol. I once thought, nay, I was certain that a song by the Transplants was Clint Eastwood by the Gorillaz. Lol!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home