A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Friday, September 24, 2004

Letter to the Outback Restaurant

Dear Outback,

I love your restaurant. It is the greatest ever. I love the menu, especially the pasta dishes. I love the wide variety of appetizers. I love the staff--always friendly and helpful. I love how clean the place always is. I love the way the birthday song is so short...(my birthday is Oct. 23 and I plan to stop in). I love the outback so much that if it were a man I would ask it to marry me.

The only thing I can suggest to make your restaurant the most superb, supreme and all-consuming God of the Dining Experience is if you offered your desserts in spoonfuls. Because I never have room enough to try any of the delicious looking cakes and pies. If you offered spoonfuls for a reasonable amount, I bet you would sell more desserts.

For example, after an appetizer, salad and steak not many can find a way to fit a dessert in to an already packed stomach. But I bet if you had dessert spoons that people would find a way to get one or two spoonfuls down of delicious treacly tastees. You could sell the spoons for 50 cents or even a $1.00, if the spoon is large.

Thank you for your time,
Sherrie Parnell

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
We'll see if I get a reply!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home