A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I was thinking about writing earlier, how I haven't written a poem since the weekend...how I need to write something. Then it hit me, I have written and do so almost daily (not including IM's and email). This blog is a notebook and I write here often. I took a few moments to look over the posts and realized in almost every one I write there is a sniplet of a story usually with a point to be made. The subconscious writer inside me can't help but perform, even when I rant or ramble.

I think that the day the writer inside me dies and there are no words left, even for a weblog post then that will truly be the day my soul dies.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:21 PM, Blogger Aaron Schwartz said…

    That's the great thing about these blogs. It keeps us writing. For ages, I never felt like I had time to write, but then starting my own blog has let me keep writing without having to deal editors and publishers. Do you ever put your poetry on here?

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger Bob said…

    There will always be words and ideas inside, Sherrie... and with them, and the ones you have already commited to paper, your soul will never die... see, it's that simple :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home