A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I've spent most of the day, pretending to work while I emailed back and forth with a friend about bookcases of all things!
 
We had my belated birthday party last night. It was fun. I saved most of my birthday cards that arrived via snail mail for the boys to open. They seem to have more fun opening the cards than my presents. I mainly got $$$ which is always groovy!
 
Ben sat in my lap after we ate, waiting for the cake to arrive. Lisa took a picture but I'll have to wait until I can re-download the picture feature for blogger. Its not that great of a picture of me. I had a headache, hardly any make up on and my hair was doing a funky thing. But Ben... well he takes a good picture anytime.
 
Poor William hates to hear people sing Happy Birthday. He ran away to the bathroom and missed the blowing out of candles. Ben blew out more than I did.
 
I was kinda glad to see everyone go though. My head was killing me and I had ideas about my novel, running rampant. I worked on it for over an hour--detailing characters and writing down ideas for the plot. I'll start the actual writing Nov 1. Not one sentence sooner. Maybe I'll start a blog for it. Wouldn't it be niffy to read the story as I write it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home