A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Its a good thing I am ahead of my work, because I've spent the day taking messages for Dad (who had a daycare to take pictures at).  I've finished all my easy jobs and the ones I have left are tedious and attention-grabbers. Every time I get to jamming on one of them, the phone rings and thus my concentration is knarled.
 
To top it off, Dad had a photo lab from Fayetteville to print two over-sized photos that a Church is going to use and the lab printed the photos too light!!! I'm talking Indian toned skin made into pasty white. Now he should have turned that order down but he brought it to me and asked what could I do to make it better!!!!
 
When he told me he was getting that lab to do the printing, I foretold that they would blotch it because they don't know what the hell they're doing. He ignored me like he always does and most cases I am right on the money about the situation. Guess who has to figure out how to improve the photos? They need them this weekend.
 
I guess before I go home, I'll have to do some color enhancement and see if I can take chicken shit and make it into chicken salad!
 
Oh yea... Sherrie's in a rare bad mood!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home