A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Let's see...

.......................its been a quiet day so far. Dad went to F-ville to a photo lab. The phone hasn't rang much and I haven't had many walk-ins. Well, except one guy who thinks he can take a blow torch and melt glass away from a photo. I told him it wouldn't work. That I could copy through the glass. But like he said...what do I know about blow torches???
I told him to call me if it works... I don't expect to hear from him. lol
 
Walked over the the bakery and cursed the new restaurant for making the air smell so yummy. Got a bottle of water and a gingerbread man cookie. Ate his legs so he wouldn't run away.
 
My brother is going to Florida with my cousin today. He'll be gone until sometime Thurs. That means I'll have the house to myself tonight and Wed--something of a rarity of late.
What to do..what to do... (is that my wicked inner self whispering in my ear... should I listen????)
 
Since I'm about a week ahead of my work, I think I'll try to write a few poems today. Its been over a week and my muse will get lazy if I don't kick her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home