A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Monday, November 22, 2004

Countdown to T-day

I can't believe its this Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!

My neighbor brought me some fresh collards and turnips this morning. Someone he works with has a garden and gives him lots of fresh produce. They look really nice too. I like collards ok, but its turnips I go crazy over. My Mom's John wants to 'deep fried' a turkey for T-day. He got a turkey fryer for Christmas last year. I'm not all that crazy about turkey. We'll see if he can do a good job with it.

I had the best Saturday night. I think I missed my calling... I should have been a masseuse.

Sunday was a good day too. Saw an old college roomy. We visited her parents, who haven't changed much at all... they still live and breathe Golf!!!

When I got home Sunday, my brother informed me that he had problems with the computer all weekend. SO I did some investigative spyware hunting... meaning a spyware scan... and low, he had picked up 105 suspicious files. I got rid of them. He told me, "You know Sher Bear, you're the most important person of this family. You help me out, you do lots of stuff for Mom and Dad, you keep the nephews for Lisa...what would we do without you?"

I had to laugh... they would do whatever I do themselves lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home