A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Monday, November 28, 2005

Here I am




Didn't get to work until 2. The truck engine won't fire due to it being full of condensation from the humidity and all the rain we had yesterday and overnight. I parked it under the carport where it got walloped by the wind and rain. Should have parked in under the shelter where it would have been snug as a bug in a rug. It finally dried and here I am... running behind.

Had an uneventfully weekend. Went out for a short time Friday night. My friends didnt come over Sat cuz one of their kids was sick, so I hung out and read. Didn't feel like going out, which was smart. The rains started early evening.

Nothing much to say today... maybe I should go to the store for a bottle of wit.

good idea... brb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home