A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Winter Wonderland

In some parts of NC...it's a Winter Iceland. There's lots of cold rain in my portion of the state..and I'm managing to keep my Chrismas bells warm...

I just realized that after almost 30 some yrs of singing "Winter Wonderland" ..I just realized I've been singing part of it wrong...

correct:

Later on, we'll conspire,
As we dream by the fire
To face unafraid,
The plans that we've made,
Walking in a winter wonderland.

my version:

Later on, we'll perspire,
while we drink by the fire
to face unafraid
the plans that we've made
Walking in a winter wonderland...

well I did get 3 lines right...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger Sherrie said…

    Winter Wonderland

    Starring Donkey Kong and Little Miss Muff

    A story about conspiring to perspire together on the floor in front of the fire. Own the DVD today.

    ......
    I believe they were conspiring about Parson Brown and the circus clown.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home