A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Tropical Depression

...is moving over us now. Well, we've been getting rain and wind all day but the wind is stronger at this moment. I bet we got 2 inches of rain today or even more.

It stopped for a few mins at about 1 today. I decided to run out and get the newspaper--it was in the newspaper box without at plastic bag. I guess the carrier didn't check the weather. Wasn't too wet--mainly damp. As I put my hand in the box, the bottom of the clouds fell out and I was soaked to the bone in 5 seconds. My clothes are drying on the washing machine...well they're probably dry by now.

But today has made me very sleepy. I took a long nap from 4 to 7 and could lay my head down now at this moment and sleep up a storm.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home