A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Burn Baby Burn

Mom brought me 8 CD's to burn tonight for her. All are 'Kids' Songs'--they are taking FOREVER to finish. I'm having to save each CD to my hard drive and then copy it to disk. Half of them have some of the same songs. I asked her if I couldn't skip those CDs that were similar. You would think I had asked for the moon! She gave me a MOM look and said, "Sherrie, a song can sound different sometimes."

You know, I have to agree. I was driving home after I left the grocery store (had to get milk after work) and I sure made that fab hit of the 70's "He ain't Heavy, He's my brother" sound different when I sang along with the radio. In other words, I slaughtered it.


1 Comments:

  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hahaha, I've been known to mangle lyrics on some of the songs I hear on the radio.. the ones I "try" to sing along to.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home