A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Tuesday already???

What happened to Monday?
It flew by.

The weekend was fun. Both birthday parties went well.
I think the nephews enjoyed it more than we did.

Sunday while we were eating dinner with Dad, Ben put his finger on the pepper shaker and called it "Dirt." Lisa told him it wasn't dirt. I had to laugh though, no wonder he eats it sometimes--dirt that is.

William starts 'big school' tomorrow. Kindergarten. He's excited and we're all nervous. But I think the change will do him good. He's gotten bored with the daycare and his mind is so active that he needs constant challenges or he gets very bored.

Ah... the sun is smiling from around the clouds. Let's hope he stays awhile.
I'm tired of rain. But I know that August will be a wet month. It usually is.

Just got an email from a Belly Dance site that's having a costume sale. Uh oh... let me delete it.
hehe I have plenty of outfits for the moment. In a week I'll start dancing again.


opps gotta run. Elvis is here





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home