A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Turtle Dogs and Other Xmas News

William insists that there are no such things as turtle doves...

Busy is my new name, btw. I won't be answering to Sherrie until Dec 24 at 6 pm.

Woke up this morning and couldnt feel my right arm. I could see it but couldn't feel it. Talk about freaking out. I wiggled my fingers to see if I had control--that's when the pins and needles began. Phew... it was asleep. Never had that to happen before. Usually its just that hand..but this time it was the whole arm from finger tips to ball in socket. Pins and needles are no fun to wake up too... I looked at my arm and said, "Well Merry Good F&cking Morning to you too."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home