A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Elvis Has Left the Building

...I'm referring to our local Elvis Impressionist.
He works for the local Sheriff's office and does birthday parties, etc in his spare time.
I've seen him perform once and he is actually very good.
 
His younger brother, Scott and I were in the same class at school.
 
Anyway, he brought a photo that he wants retouched so that he can use it for publicity shots. He stayed forever talking about this and that and Scott and his other brothers. Right before he leaves he asks if I can have the photo ready by noon tomorrow.
 
Well, its got a load of stuff in the background that needs to be removed. Jobs like these usually take me a few days to do. But when he said, "Darlin', I got faith in you" in his Elvis voice. What's a girl to do!
 
I told him I would have them ready by 11. <sheepish grin>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home