A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Sunday, August 08, 2004

Sunday Nooner

Still feels like morning! Maybe because its unseasonably cool out. Not that I'm complaining! Turned the AC off and have the windows open, so fresh air can get in.
 
Went through a range of emotional ups and downs last night. I did a Tarot reading for myself (something I rarely do) the other night which I should post because it is very insightful and interesting--at least to me it is. Been feeling as if I'm in limbo--as if something could happen if I remove the restrictions around me. But how easy it that to actually do!!!!???!!! Not very!
 
We all have our duties and tasks that must be done--whether we want to or not. If it were so easy to run free, I wonder if we would really want that. As we soar through the sky, higher than the clouds maybe even looking down at heaven, would we long for gilded cages?
 
Ha.. see what two cups of gormet coffee does for me--this flavor is cinnamon crumb cake. Pretty yummy with cream.
 
My brother spent the night at my cousin's house. I guess I'll go pick him up at 1 ish. Then cook a late lunch. Not sure what that will be yet--maybe spaghetti. I still haven't put the bookcase together that I picked up a few weeks ago. I dread it. Maybe I'll slip a movie in the DVD player as I work.. Yeah, that's an incentive... see Java makes me think.
 
Now that's I've been silly through most of this post, I'll send it along and get motivated.
 
 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home